Author(s): Aled Lewis
LEGO(R) Minifigures don't play around when it comes to matters of the heart
We Just Click is a sweet and humorous look at love within the zany LEGO universe.
Fifty pairs of iconic Minifigures answer the timeless question: "I knew we clicked when . . .," sharing heartwarming moments of romance, friendship, and love.
We Just Click is a lighthearted, humorous exploration of love within the LEGO universe, in all of its forms.It's almost as if Minfigures were made to fit together.
- We Just Click features a different diverse relationship on each spread.
- Highlights what our favorite Minifigures love about each other with delightful, punny humor
- Has a little something for the LEGO lover in each of us
- Features a diverse range of relationships and representation of love
- Perfect lighthearted gift for friends, parents, and children--celebrates love in all its forms
- Great for nostalgic LEGO lovers, newfound fans, and those who loved The LEGO Movie
- Add it to the shelf with books like I Lego N.Y. by Christoph Niemann, A Lovely Love Story by Edward Monkton, and Unlikely Loves: 43 Heartwarming True Stories from the Animal Kingdom by Jennifer S. Holland.